For players with firmware version 42-0329 or earlier, please install the UDP20XEU-45-0605 firmware first. You will then be able to upgrade from version 45-0605 to the latest public beta version, 56-0124B.
This release is still a beta test version, not an official release. Use it only if you would like to experiment with the new features and improvements. There is a very small chance of the new features and improvements not working properly. If that happens, please report any issues to us.
This release is for the OPPO UDP-203 & UDP-205 4K UHD Blu-ray Disc Player.
Comparing to the current Official release version UDP20XEU-54-1127, the major changes included in this version are:
1. Added four HDR to SDR modes to improve HDR to SDR conversion.
2. Added a "Media Info Lookup" setting under Network Setup. This setting allows the user to toggle media file metadata retrieval on and off.
3. Added support for slow motion playback in A-B repeat mode.
4. Added a detailed info page for the HDMI In source.
5. Improved HDMI In compatibility with HTPCs.
6. Resolved a playback issue with UHD title "Blade Runner 2049".
7. Resolved an colour shift issue in the 21:9 AR mode.
8. General fixes and disc compatibility improvements based on recent and upcoming UHD Blu-ray releases as well as user-submitted samples.