For players with firmware version 42-0329 or earlier, please install the UDP20XEU-45-0605 firmware first. You will then be able to upgrade from version 45-0605 to the latest public beta version, 60-0601B.
This release is still a beta test version, not an official release. Use it only if you would like to experiment with the new features and improvements. There is a very small chance of the new features and improvements not working properly. If that happens, please report any issues to us.
This release is for the OPPO UDP-20x 4K UHD Blu-ray Disc Player.
Comparing to the current Official release version UDP20X-56EU-0224, the major changes included in this version are:
1. Added the Dolby Vision “Player-led processing” mode for compatibility with recent Sony Dolby Vision TVs and firmware updates.
2. Added the “Dolby Vision” mode under the HDR Setting menu, which allows the player to convert the output to Dolby Vision when possible.
3. Added the “Dolby Vision Processing” setting under the HDR Setting menu. This setting allows customers to choose whether Dolby Vision processing is handled mainly by the TV or the UDP-20x player.
4. Added MQA support via the USB DAC In for the UDP-205 players.
5. Added the “Up-Sample DAC Input” setting under the Audio Processing menu for the UDP-205.
6. General fixes and disc compatibility improvements based on recent and upcoming UHD Blu-ray releases as well as user-submitted samples.