A Reliable and Versatile
for any home theatre
The OPPO BDT-101CI is a reliable high-performance Blu-ray transport designed for custom home theatres and professional applications. With a robust feature set distilled from the award-winning BDP-103/105 series, the BDT-101CI offers excellent audio and video performance for disc and media file playback.
The design of the BDT-101CI focuses on its core function of disc playback. The player supports multiple disc formats including Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, DVD, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, CD and media files on USB drives and home networks. While the BDT-101CI does not offer features such as Internet streaming apps like the BDP-103/105 series, a typical home theatre usually already has multiple pieces of equipment with streaming
1 Requires proper 3D television and glasses.
2 Compatibility with user-encoded contents or user-created discs is on a best-effort basis with no guarantee due to the variation of media, software and techniques used.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Since the BDT-101CI is intended to be configured and installed by a qualified custom installer, please contact your installer or local reseller for technical support. Due to the many possible module customisations and configurations, OPPO Digital is not able to provide direct customer support on this product.
- Universal disc format support including Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D1, DVD, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, CD, HDCD and more
- Upscaling to Ultra HD (4K) resolution
- VRS® (Video Reference Series) ClearView™ video processing
- Dolby® TrueHD and Dolby Digital Plus decoding
- DTS-HD Master Audio™ decoding
- Bitstream output compatible with Dolby Atmos and DTS-X
- Three USB ports for playback of media files2 (AVCHD, MKV, AVI, MP4, WAV, FLAC, APE, DSD, etc.)
- Ethernet port for BD-Live, firmware upgrade and home network media file playback
- True 24p™ video for Blu-ray encoded in 24Hz frame rate and optional conversion of DVD to 24p
- Multiple zoom modes
- Advanced picture control including video smoothing, detail and edge enhancement
- Premium 32-bit audio DAC by AKM
- Optical and coaxial digital audio outputs
- Rigid steel chassis and centre mounted disc loader with motion balance and vibration isolating mechanisms
- Back-lit remote control
Custom Installation Features
- Versatile modular design with many customised options
- One or two HDMI outputs via the additional HDMI output module
- Optional HDBaseT output module for long cable runs
- Stereo or optional 7.1ch analogue audio output module
- Optional rack mount kit
- Large front panel buttons with finger guards
- RS232 and IP control for system integration
- Switchable rear IR sensor for a clean IR blaster/emitter installation
- HDMI CEC (Consumer Electronics Control)
- Three customisable picture adjustment presets
- Settings can be locked to prevent inadvertent changes
BD-Video, Blu-ray 3D, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, AVCHD, SACD, CD, HDCD, Kodak Picture CD, CD-R/RW, DVD±R/RW, DVD±R DL, BD-R/RE
BD-ROM Version 2.5 Profile 5 (also compatible with Profile 1 Version 1.0 and 1.1)
Analog Audio: stereo / 5.1ch / 7.1ch
Coaxial/Optical Audio: up to 2ch/192kHz PCM, Dolby Digital, DTS.
HDMI Audio: up to 7.1ch/192kHz PCM, up to 5.1ch DSD, bitstream.
HDMI Video: 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p/1080p24/UHD, 3D frame-packing 720p/1080p24.
Frequency: 20Hz – 20kHz (±0.2dB), 20Hz – 96kHz (-3.5dB ~ +0.05dB)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >105dB (A-weighted)
THD+N: < 0.0012% (1kHz at 0dBFS, 20kHz LPF)
Power Supply: ~100V – 240V, 50/60Hz AC
Power Consumption: 40W (Standby: 0.5W in Energy Efficient Mode)
Dimensions: 16.9 x 11.3 x 4.1 inches (430mm x 287mm x 105mm)
Mass: 9.9 lbs (4.5kg)
41°F - 95°F
5°C - 35°C
15% - 75%
Parts & Labour Warranty
Please make sure to read through the release notes before installing firmware as it is not possible to roll back firmware to the previous version
This release is for the OPPO BDT-101CI Blu-ray Disc players.
- Once this firmware version is installed on the player, you will not be able to revert back to any previous official or public beta firmware. There will be no problem upgrading to any future official or beta firmware release.
- It is recommended that the user performs a "Reset Factory Defaults" operation after the firmware is installed. Please write down your special settings before doing this, and remember to re-apply your settings and adjust the proper volume level (if applicable) before you play any content. You may experience stability issues if this step is not performed.
This is the initial public release firmware for the BDT-101CI.
Release date: [October 30th]
Please note you may need to contact your custom installer before upgrading firmware.
PDF User Manuals
The BDT-101CI uses mostly the same remote code as the BDP-83. There are a few buttons added or removed. A universal remote previously programmed for the BDP-80/83/93/95 will work with the BDT-101CI. The following remote control code document may be used as a reference for new IR code programming.
Release date: October 30th, 2015
this section is intended to be blank